Saturday, January 3, 2009

Women =/

Women, girls, females, ladies, boo's, gf's - whatever you want to call them - have become the sole problem in my life. I don't know what it is about me, sometimes I think I have bad luck. Actually, I know I have bad luck -_-. It seems like it always ends the same way with females and I. Either they change on me or cheat on me. It hurts. I know I'm not a bad person. I believe I'm a good bf. So why do I deserve this? I'm sure this doesn't just happen to me, but I'm getting sick of it. My most recent problems with the opposite sex is picking the "right one." From my past experiences I've become cautious in choosing my next gf. I just don't want to feel hurt anymore. Its a simple request that is never guaranteed.

I guess I'm in a state of female paranoia. I can't seem to choose. I've met only a few girls who seemed perfect for me but they were either taken, too young, or too busy. More bad luck. I've decided to wait it out. If I rush I am just going to end in the same way. Definitely don't want that to happen, not again.

I just want to say if I ever hurt you I am sorry. It wasn't my intention to do so. I love making others happy, hurting people would be the nemesis to my life. I guess that's how things work. Those who I love hurt me, and those who love me I hurt. This is the dilemma I live in. Damn.

J.Cazares

1 comment:

  1. You are only 18. Slow down mister...Love sucks! :) Just kidding. Well, kinda.

    ReplyDelete