Sunday, January 25, 2009

Flashing Lights

It's true what they say, "you don't know your real friends until after high school." I look back at my yearbook and only a few can fit under this title. I hung out with my sis and her bf last night, nothing new. Having fun and chilling but last night was different in the sense that JAM YOUNG aka Jonathan Martinez joined us. It turned out to be a fun night, it was like enjoying days in rfk in a college environment. Damn time flies. With time goes age and we gotta keep up. It was an interesting night, from meeting a long lost rfk member to having a free round of shots on the house. Thats just how we roll. Nothing has changed. In high school JAM was my PIC, when we graduated he became my brother.

Heres a couple pictures to wrap it up, I'd write more but I gotta get ready for school!





1 comment: