Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April Resurfacing

This is the beginning of spring vacation! I'm off now till April 20th and I have plenty to do. Main thing: Handball and Working Out. I've been keeping myself busy these last few days. Let go of most of the electronics for some outdoor/indoor life. I kinda miss life without all these shortcuts. I've grown a deep appreciation for those few who actually cherish the good ol' days. I miss those days. Anyways, it was my moms birthday on the 5th =D. She's getting old but doesn't even look it so congrats on the young look mamadukes =D. It's my grandparents anniversary in a couple weeks. It will be their 50th. =0. I love them, and I can't think about that ever changing.

School is pretty fun. I was revealed to some indoor handball courts in my school, this is where I now spend my time. I took over RFK (along with Steven Melara, and Kevin Le) and now I'm taking over Hunter. So far I'm 4-0. It's a good start. It was funny because today I realized I never lost a singles game at RFK. lol that's gotta be some kind of pride. =D. I think tomorrow imma sleep in, wake up, eat some Froot Loops, and just be out.

I need more PS3 buddies. lol...these games are getting harder. lol..plus it's a good way to keep in touch.

Congrats to the New York Mets on their win. K-Rod doing his thing, I can respect that.

As for my Yankees, never expected them to win their away games. I want that opening day Victory. CC needs some work. It's okay though because my man Matsui hit a homerun. HOLLA.

Okay. Time to lay down. Long tiring day.

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

P.S. - I RLLY RLLY RLLY WANT A HAMSTER BUT MY CAT WON'T ALLOW IT =/

P.S.P.S - Tiffany I had a dream you asked me when my spring break started...don't know if it was real or not but It starts NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment