Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WTH?

You know what gets me tight? People who don't finish conversations, but love starting them when they feel like it. It's no big deal but why the hell would anybody text or call someone to just leave 'em hanging with no responses? I hate that. A convo usually involves two people going back and forth with words until "iight ttyl, or peace" comes up. I understand people are busy but there is something called brb. Guess proper communication lost its value. Well anyways that grinds my gears. (Family Guy)

Bought my first CD today. Figured it's time to help out artists during this economic crisis. I bought the Keri Hilson CD. It's fire.

Now imma do an unnecessary draft for a paper I have to write. It's gonna be GREAT! (-_-)

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

No comments:

Post a Comment