Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleepless Nights

I lie awake most of the night. Staring into the calm portrait of the night. The highway at the end of the block seems like a runway of escape. Those late night individuals who have no worries of each day. They roam these streets in search of meaning. I can feel their pain. I have been locked up ever since I could remember. Mentally unstable, unable to understand things I should be able to comprehend. I only wish I could be lost out there. I want to become part of the night. I want to draw the images of mystery and than illuminate them in the sky. I'll wait for eternity to pass and see if any brave girl can come whisper the truths of these sleepless nights. She will be my savior, my one way ticket out of this prison.

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

No comments:

Post a Comment