Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another Beginning

I have now begun my integration of art and photography. My new hobby is a mixture of my art and creativity. So far I'm getting good reviews from people. People had always told me my designs should be tattoos but I never really wanted to get into that kind of business. I still am not going to go into that business, however, I am going into body art. This is truly a difficult expression of art because it not only takes time but it also takes a different perspective. I'm ready for this challenge. Here's my first piece of the Photography/Body Art collabo.




J.Cazares
CstarExpress

1 comment:

  1. What happends when two sticks rub against eachother, with a liter, a bunch of gasoline, and a couple lit matches???

    Yea, that's what that picture is. Oh and i forgot the person standing by all those aforementioned items.

    Cause it's BLOOD FIRE

    ReplyDelete