Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Up

Kat DeLuna should remix Wine Up with Swine Up. LOL. Another summer hit. So basically everyone is talking about this Swine Pandemic like it's the end of the world. I understand it's spreading faster than butter on bread but the main reason why it's such a big issue is because people are making it a big issue. We all need to just chill. I received about 10 emails from my school about Health precautions and stuff. I know they are just doing their jobs but they are also promoting chaos. I understand the CDC (Center for Disease Control) is working on this little issue and I hope they work faster than our 1981 AIDS issue. If anyone did any research on AIDS as of lately, the CDC didn't really act with the force they should have when AIDS entered the U.S. Go figure, when the population gets sick people start dying no body panics, but OH NO the economy is crashing let's act like crazy madmen. WHAT THE HELL?! These politicians and these so called people who look out for the general interest need to get their act together.

As you can tell I'm a little frustrated with the CDC and political figures. If you asked me why I couldn't give you a straight answer except this, the people of this world need more than a stimulus package or a pat on the back. For the students, including myself, I can say we need a little bit of a break after this economic crisis and tuition hikes. I feel like education lost its value. It's no longer who can last for four years scholastically, but who can afford it. As for the hard working blue and white collar men and women I think they need a break as well. People getting laid off left and right and families just unsure of their next meal. I remember always being excited to answer that one question everyone loves asking, "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Now I have a dead stare and just think in the back of my mind that I hope to be better than I am now.

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

1 comment:

  1. 1. LMAO!!! Swine Up?! OMG, I hit the floor when I read that! Hahaha

    2. I completely agree with you. This country needs to get its priorities in order FAST.

    3. Again, I agree whole-heartedly about the part on education. People have to drop out of school and take minimum wage jobs because they can't afford a college education. When did college stop being about intelligence and start being about wealth?

    ReplyDelete