Thursday, March 12, 2009

iWrite.

[Poetry Update]
Would you allow it? -
The realization of your darkest desires,
Your thirst for more control,
The corruption of your inner child.
Could you sacrifice selfishness,
Or become a victim of its meaning,
Spreading poisonous kisses of intimacy,
Becoming crazed in this very feeling.
Only the evil can fulfill such actions,
Wearing prideful faces in the process,
Allowing the infultration of chaotic diseases,
And not having any doubts of such images.

-J.Cazares

[Tonight.] Resident Evil 5 comes out today. I'm not going to lie I'm really hyped about it. I'm going to go pick up my copy later and tonight me and my boy John are going to play the whole thing online. It's going to be sickkkkkkkkk. True Story.

[Exams.] Both my exams went well. No complaints. I'm really exhausted though. I was up till 5:30 studying, then slept for about an hour. I don't know how I managed to stay awake but I'm ready for a good nights rest.

[Conclusion.] Everything is just right. My book is making progress, I have 13 poems and 1 short story so far. I'm working on it everyday now. It's helping me express myself and also helping me realize things I never thought about before.

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

1 comment:

  1. Publish the book so I can buy a million copies! :]

    ReplyDelete