Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy > Life

I am happy, happier than I've ever been. I wake up without the pessimism. I wake up without the aches and pains of the past. I rely on my morning to bring me warmth and comfort and I know it will be there. I'm different, I felt the change from the very beginning of this new era and I know it has made me a better person. This new movement, a care free environment surrounded with a natural smile and an ecstatic feeling. I can't describe what I'm going through and that's exactly how I would want it. I love the mysterious feelings, the ones where you can't find the words to jot down, the feeling that just overwhelms your senses and the motive is lost within the heart. It's the unique feeling I have encountered these past few months, and I have become greedy with this passion. I don't want to think about losing it, I'm striving for the limitless boundaries, a free roaming area where I can grip this tide and hold it forever. If I succeed I will be complete, if I wake up from this dream than I'll be lost among the rest. I know this is something I'll never forget, I've engraved it in my mind.

Each memory I encounter becomes marked in a frame. An image of my present with a promise of my future. I see where I want to be, the view within my sights. I can smell the air clearing with the scent of certainty, I hear the beats of my own happiness. This drug I've become addicted to can never be released. I've learned to trap it in my body, so it never leaves my bloodstream. This is my pursuit, my better days in my hands, and when I look at my promise face to face you can see the shine within my heart. I've been taken to the place I never found, and now I will reside here, hopefully forever.

-J.Cazares

1 comment: