Friday, January 15, 2010

Current Mood

Shouts of agony reminisce these walls,
Tight suffocating air filling these halls,
Save me from my untimely occasion,
Whisper the answer to my equation,
This burning sensation trapped underneath,
This jaw-clenching feeling grinding my teeth,
Free me from my burdened reality,
Help me steer from my own fatality
It's hard letting it all go down the drain,
Difficult to lose, difficult to gain,
To watch and feel helpless in the background,
Surrounded by darkness, deep underground,
Unspoken words with forgotten meaning,
Collapsed minds strangling the air for breathing,
Unfortunate events come into play,
Two opposing teams detaching everyday,
Sacred memories lost among the past,
The hourglass consumes the minds' broadcast,
Warped inside a black hole of all thats lost,
Treacherous deception has payed the cost,
A plague, corrupting this city on my street,
This game, cheated with passion now I retreat,
Locked in confinement, with no where to go,
The key to my release is only for show,
Receive my message, unfold its purpose,
Uncover its truth, don't scratch the surface,
Hear my voice, understand my emotion,
Learn my motive, now grasp my devotion,
I'll choose the route, and fight for the finish,
Watch me chase for it, come be my witness,
No second place, only the strong survive,
Recharge the defib, shock me to revive,
I desire to walk this road alone,
To be error-free and I've made this known,
I've made this mistake, I can't take it back,
But it will pass, so I take this attack.


-J.Cazares

No comments:

Post a Comment