Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mass Production

I'm slowly jumping back into the blogging lifestyle. Now that school is creeping back into my schedule I will find myself on the computer more, and thus, blogging. August 28th is a big day for me. I start my semester fresh, new friends new classes, and most importantly to me: the opening of my little business. I like to consider myself to be a creative person, however, I don't find boasting about your life to be something "worth" time. I keep my work on low radar because if everyone had it, it wouldn't be distinct. Now that I've expanded my creativity to a certain extent I believe it is time to come out of that force barrier and start producing my designs and printing my photographs. The company is called DeZine, simple and to the point. I do intend to hire some people who I believe to be the best at what they do, but for now I'm alone. DeZine is a Fashion/Photography company that specializes in sneaker designs, body art, tattoo designs, and photo shoots. I'm currently working on a website but for now I'll be creating a new blog site for my products and new creations ONLY. I'll keep it open for criticism because that's what motivates me =D.

For the time being, if you would like to request any of the aforementioned, you can contact me via email: jcazares21@gmail.com or by texting my cell: 718-924-3025.

Motto: If you have the vision, I'll show it to the world.

Julian Cazares
Urban DeZine

No comments:

Post a Comment