Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shoot Me Down

I am at the mercy of Cupid. I actually want him to light me up after what happened to me Monday. Lol. It was perfect. Not too much, not too little. The exchange of innocent smiles, none of that doubt or negativity. It was the return of the smile that made it stick in my head. Makes me feel like I'm back in high school, only I'm in college so what does this mean? Who knows. All I know is when I go back and see her again I'm getting shot down. Call in backup, send support, and report a Black Hawk Down. =D

On a sidenote, Little Big Planet (Video game for the PS3) is my new addiction. VERY fun game. I gotta say thanks to David for what he did the other day. And it was crazy because we went to the movies, along with Cathy, and saw Wolverine. That movie was FIRE. lol FIRE. At some point during the previews, a bag full of Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers passed by and we all took one. I don't know who bought them but THANKS lol. Definitely felt like those RFK days. Slowly but surely I'm starting to have them again. =D

J.Cazares
CstarExpress

No comments:

Post a Comment